Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lady Perry


Why is Katy Perry making a shocked face, you ask? Maybe she just saw this picha of Fall Out Boys Pete Wentz:
Hahaha :D You never know :) Today was an eccentricly amazingful day! On the way to school me and Coleby were talking about Katy Perry and Gerard Way coming to the school dance haha! It was hysterical! Allright! So, I brought Gerard Way to the dance and all of a sudden Katy Perry walks in looking totally fabulous. Then Gerard walks over and a slow song comes on and they start dancing. :( I was so sad! So I took Katy Perry and locked her in the bathroom :) Then I got to dance with Gerard! hahaha :) It was so silly.
Also, we were talking about cool baby names if Katy Perry ever had a baby :) We came up with Mischavanna PerryWay :D (But only PerryWay if Gerard was the daddy) When Gerards baby gets born I bet it is going to be the cutest kid everrrrrrrrrrrrr! Rawrawrrr haha :)

No comments: