Thursday, March 19, 2009

Only 2 months...

EXTREMELY SCARED SAD FACE! Everyday is another day gone, and things are going so fast I'm scared, my time here is limited.

Where Do I Start. Oh, here's my Arizona bucket list.

:( Ive been trying to live everyday as though it were my last, spending time with my family and friends. I even turned my cell phone off for good so I can be more focused. Just this week, these wonderful things have happened: Samantha movie spend the night, Tia car show take it and run karaoke, pool party if i get hit by a car, Skateland back of the truck pretty rave girl, pool party rock star walk, and theres more to come. None of that will make sense to you if you're not Tia haha. We had some crazy times....

Lets make this memorable. before I hit the road and never come back. Juss kidding i will be back in a year, but....yeah....

No comments: