Sunday, August 24, 2008

Br!t!@n RUL3S

As you know, I have been terribly bored for the last couple days. I have had no inspiration to post anything funny, bizzare, or mouth-watering. HOWEVER! My mom posted an interesting post about political parties, and that inspired me to do something. Thanks mom :D I would like to take time to discuss one of my favorite political parties: The British Toddler party. Here is a very good speech from a little girl who cares about her nation very much. Enjoy :)



HOW DELICIOUS :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Don't you just love britain?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i'm going to have nightmares about that.....

thanks so much for your comment... don't think i've ever been described as inspiring before...i like it :)

can't think of anything for you to blog about, but this is pretty cool, tho completely irrelevant,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv7xv2iX0zQ

the giraffe's my fav...

sandi said...

TAG!

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag five other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.