Sunday, August 10, 2008

H3 Sp!T !n MY EYE!!!


There I was...
Screaming in the VIP section at Tempe Music Fest 2008 as My CHemIcal RomaNce gave the performance of their lives. (NO! Haha I'm a hallucinator...But it was a very good concert :D) Gerard had a water bottle, and was gulping it down like a lawn mower. Then, from the black above, came IT. This mysterious IT hit my eye, (My right eye), and I stopped screaming. What had just happened?! Did that really just happen? I CANT BELEIVE THAT JUST HAPPENED! Then, all my voice, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "MOM MOM HE SPIT IN MY EYE! HE SPIT IN MY EYE! OH MY GOSH! HE SPIT IN MY EYE AHH!!!" That night was a night to remember.
Earlier that day...
Language arts class seemed to be moving like a one-hundred-year-old turtle on benedril. Just to think, in about six hours, I would be anxiously screaming for my favorite band in the whole world (yesh even Japan) to come on stage and rock the place up. I nervously tapped my pencil on my journal, waiting and waiting for the phone call that would change my life. RING RING RING! My heart stopped beating! Mr. L purposely let the phone continue to ring, as I was jumping up and down in my seat. RELIEF! He finally answered it. As he hung up, I got out of my seat and leaped up and down. He wouldn't let me leave! So, he turned on The Black Parade. THIS WAS PURE ROTTEN TORTURE! I was freaking out, jumping up and down and squeaking! When he gave me the okay to go, I bolted out the door and ran into the office. Here I go.
Several hours later...
"MOM ohmigawd MOM WERE HERE WERE GOING TO SEE GERARD AHHHHHH" That night I was more hyper than a chipmunk on steroids. I had my MCR jacket on and everything! My heart was leaping out of my chest! As we got into the crowd, we got to witness some of Puddle of Mudd, and a little Billy Talent. Before this concert, I had to idea who Billy Talent was. However, now I know, and they're one of my favorite bands. @m3r!c@ns LOVE C@n@d!@ns! TEEHEE! They're really good onstage too. When the moment came when MCR was about to come onto stage, I had made my way pretty much too the very front. Amazing, I know, right :P!

When they came on, I thought I was dreaming! It seemed so unreal to me! This was them, like this was actually them, like HOLY HACK! ITS THEM :D I almost cried to tell you the truth...I was that happy :). One of my most favorable memories, now in your minds.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Your blog rocks my socks!