Tuesday, August 19, 2008

! H@T3 Wr!t3rS BlOCK


SEE GERARD'S FACE?! THATS HOW I FEEL! RAWRRRRR! Oh My Word! I Hate writers block like a mad monkey. Why my little head? Why am I the one who has to get this terrible mysterious block? I looked up writers block on wikipedia.org and here is what it said. (I like it)

Writer's block is a phenomenon involving temporary loss of ability to begin or continue writing, usually due to lack of inspiration or creativity.

It also said: There have been cases where writer's block has lasted for years or decades. What the hack am I supposed to do now?!?!?! I really want to finish writing Vampire Child, my latest book. There's also The Ghost Ship. I really need to finish them. I want writers block to go away and never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER get into my head again! RAWRRRRRR!
Is there anything out there to cure this sickness of mind? Haha that sounded cool :D NO I DIDNT GAH shut up allie! Geez! Ohkay now I'm talking to myself, oh great. Just dandy. What else, are minivans going to hale from the sky and hit me on the head? I sure hope not... Oh my...

No comments: