Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sh@DoW and DoGg!eS




"WhAT's THAT?!", you shout, hair shooting up in all directions while jumping three feet off the ground. Don't be alarmed, fellow civilians. That's no dinosaur ;D. That be my new doggy Shadow! Shadow Night Avenue Cullen Way the 2nd, would be his full name. Wuzzle (Wuzzle Hurley London Mutley the 3rd) had a really long name, so we decided Shadow should too. It would only be fair :) OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Speaking of Wuzzle, I found out what happened to that dang dog. OHKAYE, you ready for this?

Right. SO, in third hour social studies I was talking to my person I sit by, Bryce. Somehow we got on the topic of dogs, so I told him Wuzzle's story. Haha funny thing is, his face lit up like an explosion of christmas lights in a dark alley. It turns out that Bryce actually had Wuzzle for about two weeks, and then gave him to the HUMANE SOCIETY! Well . . . wow. Just wow. I guess I'm happy to know that at least he's probably alive and safe inside a happy house. Unless some creep got him. Let's hope not ;P



Shadow :D is a dork.

No comments: