Sunday, October 26, 2008

So R@nDoM

I just thought this was cute! So I decided to post it. Don't we all just want to be undercover agents with nerf guns and x-box headseats? :D Well I don't know about you but I would definitely go to school like that. No matter how silly it would be, it would work out in my cranium :P

That's also the problem with todays kids. A lot of them are afraid to express individuality (if thats even a word :p) LOL! Last year that was a big problem. This year though, its a lot better. So much individuality! Pretty much all my friends have their own crazy style :) Im proud. Thank you dear friends!
And for those of you who are frightened to wear that odd peice of clothing that has been sitting in your closet for decades, put it on. Work it! Don't care if other people think its strange, because secretly, theyre just jealous that they don't look like that :D HAHA well sort of. Still, just work it, and let the rest fall into place. It will soon become a fashion statement. And you'll be happy you listened to me.




Remember: Heels on little kids, cute! Heels on grown men, ICK! (Except for that one picture of Mikey Way on google search, that's pretty silly.)










Also, just be SILLY!


These kids did a GREat job of just that :D the prize goes to Justin!!!!




3 comments:

♥Felly フェリ♥ said...

Hey, I never ever try to wear my old clothes that I keep in my wardrobe 5 years ago...(though that I am 15)! But I think that I can still put it on because my size is exactly like a ten year old(I think!). Hmmm.. maybe I'll try to wear them again.

sandi said...

Behehehe!

AliseKolhonen said...

I love that picture of Mikey. haha. Nice mention. He works it in heels!
Alise~