Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OuR L!Ttl3 Run@w@y

No, not the boy but the dog. Have you seen this poor little lost doggy? His name is Wuzzle Hurley London Muttley the III, but just Wuzzle for short. He ran away July 4th, while me and my brother Zane were in Virginia! I miss him so flippin much! If you see him, please please please oh please bring him home to me! I don't know where he could be by now. Maybe he is safely inside someone's home, or in a providece of Canada. But, know that we LOVE him to peices and want him home as soon as possible! My mom doesn't want him home, I'm very pretty sure about that. But we want his little Pookus home and safely in our hands. Look how bad Zane wants him to come home, just look at this face:
We miss You Wuzzle! Come home! Please! I beg of you! I will give you all the dog treats you want, and walk you around the world and back twice! Oh, and Zane says "Come home Pookus!" Remember all the good times we had? Well, Wuzzle looks really depressioned in the photo below. This was the day we left to Virginia, I cried secretly after that photo, or before, I can't remember:



COME HOME WUZZLELITIS!

No comments: